You Can also learn how email marketing works below (Optional Article below)
How do you define e-mail marketing? How do you market via e-mail?
What’s e-mail marketing? And how to make money using e-mail
E-mail marketing is a connection between a brand and customers. In this relationship, an exchange takes place. Information about potential customers is collected in exchange for a entice or a promotional offer or valuable content. In 2017, marketing through e-mail will be more effective than ever before.
In 2000, the elections of the United States, between Republican George W. Bush and Democrat Al Gore, marked an important milestone in the application of technology to aid in electoral purposes. They were among the first to utilize electronic mail for replacing fax and phone.
The speed with how messages reached voters was faster than the mass media. While it’s still a valuable instrument, the use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat will come into existence several years later, enhancing the speed at which information is delivered.
What is e-mail marketing?
We refer to the mass sending of e-mails to a list of people to send commercial messages and the content.
Marketing via e-mail is among the most important stages in Inbound Marketing because it allows you to draw attention, grow and make money via content.
When it comes to e-mail marketing, it’s important to find an ideal target audience that will allow you to gain the highest amount of subscribers for the most affordable cost. Nunez suggests importing your subscriber lists to create Lookalike groups and delineating the interest-based audience and any other information you would like to interact with.
Does it allow you to sell via e-mail?
In her book “Introduction to Inbound and Content Marketing “, the expert Vilma Nunez provides five suggestions for brands to implement marketing via e-mail without becoming spam. These include:
- Marketing via e-mail is a strategic process. Please get rid of the mass-produced newsletters and learn how to make use of your lists, analyze the habits of your customers and design campaigns based on their requirements.
- Learn how to capture your images with flair and take different actions. If you are looking to get remarkable results, you’ll need to try different strategies, as suggested by Nunez. For instance, if you design pop-ups that contain counters that add pressure or use features that make a statement, they will always put your content over others.
- Explore Email Marketing lists. Create your formulas for creating more effective Inbound Marketing strategies. For instance, you could create rewards for people who open certain e-mails from your website.
- Do not get entangled in ghosts, and instead focus on your live subscribers. We are often frustrated by the deaths instead of being grateful that they will go away at their own pace and save us the hassle of cleaning. It is good to ensure that now and then, you conduct a thorough cleaning of subscribers to get new ones who are willing to stay active.
- Find ways to innovate whenever you can and create captivating campaigns. Many people opt for simple and brief texts; however, your brand is unique, and your customers are as well. You’ll need to try which strategies work best and then place your bets on it. The experts suggest the ability to change your offer each weekly or counter in GIF format.
The different phases of marketing via e-mail
In the end, we will outline the three phases of marketing via e-mail following Vilma Nunez:
The first phase is a recruitment
This is the first interaction between a brand’s image and a user. Through this process, we transform readers or strangers into members of a professional network who share the same interests of the business.
The most effective method to draw “strangers” is to provide an effective lead magnet—for instance, an ebook or free course. Participants will only need to supply the personal information you require in exchange. We perform the collection process on our blog or website. It is recommended to make use of the landing page for capturing.
Second Phase Planting Lead
Lead nurturing is a collection of multi-channel activities to entice and turn possible customers. This marketing technique allows us to interact with the person who has become a subscriber to help him make purchases in the future. Lead cultivation allows us to enhance the connection between customers and brands and helps close sales cycles.
Third Phase Third Phase: Marketing Campaign
For many businesses and professionals, Email Marketing actions are the ones that yield the greatest benefit. When selling through E-mail Marketing, you have to respond in real-time according to the preferences of your clients and their behaviour.
When you run sales promotions using Email Marketing, you have two choices: the first is to set expectations and write a brief description of the sale. The second option is when I transform my e-mail campaign into an online landing page in which I include all the details and sale buttons so that people can decide on the sale from the e-mail itself.